Here at X-Met Metals, we are the North West’s leading mobile scrap metal collectors. We provide a professional service which involves collecting your scrap metals and waste, including a range of car parts, including starters and alternators, from you wherever you are. We cover the North West region, including Chorley, Frodsham, Manchester and Ormskirk. As a result, we have produced this guide to everything you should know about recycling starters and alternators.
What are the advantages of recycling starters and alternators?
There are a number of benefits and advantages to recycling any old starters and alternators. These include:
- Helping out someone else- when you opt to recycle your starters or alternators, you can provide the opportunity for this to be refurbished or reconditioned to help out someone else who may struggle to afford a brand new part. This is a great outcome for something that would otherwise end up in the landfill.
- True recycling- if your starters or alternators are fully broken, and won’t be any use to anyone, these can easily be melted down and used again in the production of a new item, at a professional recycling plant.
- Protecting the environment- recycling starters and alternators professionally, with a team you can trust like us here at X-Met Metals, means that your old scrap metal wont be left outside to rust, rot and decay. This is much better for the environment.
Why should you choose X-Met Metals?
- Great prices- You can be sure of the highest prices when you choose us here at X-Met Metals for your starters and alternators. We can weigh and pay for your scrap on the spot, wherever you are and whenever you need us. So you dont just make money, but you save money on fuel and transport too!
- Bulk buy- Here at X-Met Metals we also buy car parts in bulk from breakers, mechanics, and garages. This is far more beneficial than simply scrapping the items and we can arrange regular collection times, so you can fit this into your work day, without hassle.
For more information get in touch with the North West’s leading scrap metal merchants, X-Met Metals, today!