Due to booming business and popular demand, here at X-Met Metals, we have recently opened a brand new scrapyard in Skelmersdale.
While mobile scrap metal collecting is something we are focused on and dedicated too, a bigger scrapyard helps us store more materials, and deal with the increase in demand. So, from St Helens to Southport, and everywhere in between, our scrapyard is perfectly situated to serve the surrounding area.
A bigger, better scrapyard
Our Skelmersdale scrap yard is bigger and better than our Leigh based premises. We have invested heavily in this space, so that we can improve our service, and this means that:
- We can store more materials
- We can use updated and improved technology systems
- We can provide more refurbished/second hand parts for sale, including combi-boilers
- We can grade and sort ferrous and non-ferrous metal on site
- We can stay open for longer hours, so we’re always there when you need us
- We have the technology and the space to deal with bigger loads, including a weigh bridge
- We can pay even better prices
- We can offer a faster more efficient service, without queues or appointments
Customer service is key
Here at X-Met Metals, we believe that customer service is the number one priority. And by moving to a larger premises, just 25 minutes drive from our old scrap yard, we know we can go above and beyond, providing a high level of customer care and satisfaction.
Mobile scrap metal collection is still essential
Our unique mobile scrap metal collection service is still our primary focus. We are committed to providing the best possible service to all of our customers, including those using the collection service. So if our Skelmersdale scrap yard is just too far away, or you don’t have the time to pay us a visit, just get in touch and arrange a collection for a time and place that suits you. And we’ll even pay you on the spot too!
Our scrapyard helps improve the collection service too
By moving to a larger scrapyard premises, we can also make improvements to our collection service too. We are able to store more materials, process more materials on site, and as a result, we can collect more scrap metals from you, while offering extremely good prices. From ferrous and non-ferrous metals, to WEEE waste and combination boilers, we can collect a full range of scrap. Why not visit us or arrange a collection today?