Here at X-Met Metals, we are the North West’s leading mobile scrap metal collectors. We provide a professional service which involves collecting your scrap metals and waste, including a range of car parts, from wherever you are, at a time and location suitable for you. We cover the North West region, including Chorley, Frodsham, Manchester and Ormskirk. And we will also pay you on the spot too! So, we have produced this guide to the different car parts we can recycle.
What are the different car parts that we can recycle?
Here at X-Met Metals, we can recycle a wide range of different car parts. These include:
- Car batteries- Filled with potentially dangerous chemicals, often lead acid, these can leak into the environment and cause damage unless they are recycled. That is why car batteries are required by law to be recycled responsibly and professionally, which is something we can offer, here at X-Met Metals.
- Starters and alternators- Starter motors and alternators are widely recyclable and can be recovered and reconditioned so they are as good as new. If a starter motor or alternator is completely broken, it can simply be dismantled, melted down and recycled into a range of new and useful products.
- Car gear boxes- Made from irony aluminium, gearboxes can be broken down and recycled effectively, so there’s no need to leave your old gear box to rust. Instead, you could sell it to us, and help ensure that it is put to good use.
- Alloy wheels- Alloy wheels are typically a combination of aluminium and magnesium and this can be extracted and reused as a new item, when this is professionally and effectively recycled.
- Break discs- These are often made from cast iron or a carbon composite which again can easily be recycled, and then reused to form a whole new object.
Why choose X-Met Metals for professional collection and recycling for scrap car parts?
There are a number of reasons to recycle your used car parts with us, here at X-Met Metals. These include:
- Great prices- Here at X-Met Metals we offer high prices for a wide range of used and scrap car parts, including those listed above, and even car engines. So before you get rid of your vehicle completely, why not strip it for parts and make some money back?
- Bulk buy- Here at X-Met Metals we also buy car parts in bulk from breakers, mechanics, and garages. This is far more beneficial than simply scrapping the items and we can arrange regular collection times, so you can fit this into your work day, without hassle.
- Hassle free process- recycling car parts with us here at X-Met Metals is a hassle free process. We will come to you, wherever you are and whenever you need us to collect your scrap metal, including car parts. We even weigh them and pay for them on site too. We aim to make this process as easy as possible for you, so you can get on with your day
For more information get in touch with the North West’s leading scrap metal merchants, X-Met Metals, today!