nstead of disposing of your old converters, why not get in touch with us, where you can trade them in for cash? We have the ability to make sure your converters are fully recycled legally and efficiently, which is great news for the environment.
Why should you choose X-Met Metals to recycle your catalytic converter?
Here at X-Metals we are the perfect choice to get rid of your unwanted or broken catalytic converters. This is because we offer:
- Reliable scrap collection services- Throughout the North West, we can set up a convenient time and location for the collection of your catalytic converters. When we do, you can count on receiving prompt, courteous service as we weigh your scrap and pay you right away. So just get in contact with our staff if you’re unable to visit the scrap yard or don’t want to waste money or fuel on transportation.
- We can make a bulk collection-We can collect other scrap metal, such as aluminium wheels, batteries, and motors, that also needs to be collected and recycled at the same time. This means that you can remove more scrap, and make more cash, all at once!
- We have a full scrap yard- In Leigh, we have a full scrap yard or our own. So if you prefer to make a deposit at the scrap yard itself, we can also offer this option.
- We offer competitive pricing- we offer competitive pricing for all scrap, including catalytic converters. So you can be sure of the best deal and the best value, for your scrap.
- Count on us for effective, professional recycling- At X-Met Metals, we promise that your catalytic converters will be deconstructed and recycled ethically, legally, and effectively. So there’s no need for you to worry about doing it yourself. In fact, choosing our team can help you in achieving environmental and eco-friendly goals.
For more information about our services, get in touch with the experts today, here at X-Met Metals.