Here at X-Met Metals, we are the North West’s leading scrap metal merchants. We travel across the North West, from Preston to Bolton, including Ormskirk, St Helens and Skelmersdale, as well as further afield to weigh and pay for your scrap ferrous and non ferrous metals. From us, you can even hire a skip for your scrap metal, that we will collect once full. But what are the advantages of choosing professional scrap metal merchants? And what can you expect from us here at X-Met Metals?
What are the advantages of choosing professional scrap metal merchants?
There are a number of benefits and advantages to choosing professional scrap metal merchants to take away your scrap metal, WEEE waste or batteries. These include:
- Environmental conservation- One of the most significant benefits is that choosing a professional team can contribute to environmental conservation. Recycling scrap metal reduces the need for new metal production, which is energy-intensive and leads to increased greenhouse gas emissions. By recycling, we conserve natural resources and decrease the environmental impact of mining and metal extraction.
- Hazardous material handling- Many scrap metals, such as lead-acid batteries and certain electronic components, can be hazardous to the environment if improperly disposed of. Professional scrap metal merchants, like us here at X-Met-Metals, handle these materials safely, ensuring they are properly recycled or disposed of, minimising potential environmental harm.
- Financial reward- Professional scrap metal merchants offer great prices for your old metal, WEEE waste and batteries, so you can be paid for your scrap metal instead of paying to recycle this or get rid of it appropriately.
Choose X-Met Metals
If you want to do your bit for the environment, and keep usable metals out of landfill, you should consider recycling with us. But why choose X-Met Metals? Well, there are a number of reasons why we are number one. These include:
- Excellent customer service- We can assist you with a variety of choices, ranging from the collection of a small quantity of scrap metal to the pickup of a 40 yard skip. Simply contact us to arrange a time and location for collection, and we’ll be there. In order to achieve the greatest price for your scrap metal, we can help you sort and grade it. We’ll even give you cash on the spot.
- Great prices- at X-Met Metals, we provide the best prices for all of your scrap materials, particularly for steel and ferrous metal skips. You can rely on us to deliver great prices, and we are always upfront about our rates.
- Skip hire- for ferrous metals and steel we can offer skip hire in sizes ranging from 8 yard skips to 40 yard skips, and we can even collect these once they are full.
So, if you have scrap steel or metal to be recycled, anywhere across Preston and the surrounding region, get in touch with the professionals today, here at X-Met Metals